383 topics, 1 / 39 page

2716 comments

May 27, 2019

☆Please Introduce Yourself☆

Hello everyone, and welcome. http://www.snapvine.com/bp/rdRS0FhBEd27OwAwSFxx0g Before you get started, please tell us a little abou...

1 comments

Feb 21, 2019

Discord group

Hello everyone, what do you guys think to make a group in Discord for practice and talk in Japanese/English? With the permission of the l...

1 comments

Nov 4, 2018

Korean, Chinese, Japanese dictionary

Hi everyone, I am proud to introduce you to the first Japanese, Chinese, Korean dictionary (into French) project! Everything is ex...

2 comments

Oct 6, 2017

★Academic Writing In Japanese and English★

Are You Interested In The Community "Academic Writing In English and Japanese"? Hello. I am Japanese University student and ...

1 comments

Jul 15, 2017

What is your favorite book?

Hi, everyone! Reading is a great way to learn foreign language. Please tell me your favorite books and your recommendations. What is yo...

0 comments

Jul 13, 2017

Could anyone quickly proofread this for me?

Hello everyone! I wanted to ask if anyone could quickly proofread this one thing for me? I am just a beginner when it comes to Japanese, ...

0 comments

Apr 2, 2017

My name is Takaharu Kawata, ordinary office worker and my hobby is practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, praying piano and billiards. Don'...

0 comments

Feb 7, 2017

無料でバッグを差し上げます

皆さん: こんにちは、 私はAmazonでショルダーバッグやリュックサックやボディバッグやウエストバッグなどを販売しています。 現在は無料でバッグを差し上げます 、商品が無事に、お手元に届きましたら 評価より、お知らせ頂ければ嬉しく思います。 これは弊店のリンク...

1 comments

Feb 5, 2017

お願い致します。

皆さん: こんにちは、 私は日本語を二年勉強しました、18歳の女の子です。 昨年の七月に卒業しました、今は貿易の会社で働いています。 Amazonでいろいろなバッグを販売しています。 弊社は中国で人気のFLYZEBRAのブランドです。 現在、当店ではキャンペーン...

0 comments

Feb 2, 2017

僕の社会国語学のクラスで、調査をしなければなりません。

僕の社会国語学のクラスで、調査をしなければなりません。僕に五人が参加してくれる必要です。訂正するほかにも、かまわないと、僕の質問を答えれば、助かります。ありがとうございます。 何歳ですか。 男と女とどちらですか。 日本で生まれましたか。 日本に住んだことを何年で...
  383 topics, 1 / 39 page