Advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones.

•  
  • 447
  • 1
  • 3
Aug 25, 2014 18:06 mobile phones
Nowadays, everybody has a mobile phone, but is it agreat invention? I think there are both advantages and disadvantages.
The first pro is you can communicate with your family and friends no matter where you are. Secondly, having a mobile phone can solve some problems, for example, if you have a accident, you will phone Emergency inmediately or if your mobile has the Internet, you will find the street's name which you need. Besides, the movile technology is advancing every day, so now you can work from it, take pictures, listen to music, check your emails. In the future, we will be able to do more things than we imagine.
On the other hand, there are also cons. You can waste a lot of time on the Internet, playing games or signing in social networks. Furthermore, if you use it while you are driving, it will cause an accident. In addition, the technology should be better to improve the access to the Internet around the world, especially in poor countries.
In conclusion, I agree with the mobiles phones are a great invention that make our lives easier but we shouldn't abuse them.