please corretion my entry about my grammar

•  
  • 463
  • 0
  • 0
sista ” What are you doing???
Are you okey???? Why you look so strangely in this day??? What happened my friend..
Are you sick??? Are you hungry?? I will buy something for. Wait just a moment… I will back…
“no…no…no….” I am okey…. All it’s fine.. (While smiling)
What do like to eat or to drink?? I want to go to back…. (not look me just pass me)
“no thanks, I think I don’t come in good time, I just want to go home, if you have feel better just call me
Bye I go home,
“Why we give more trust to someone but in same time they pin up us from inside, they look so sweet and honest in front of us, what do you think about that???
Can you give explain about that??? It’s fair??? Are you like to do that?? What you think the best way we must give to them?? Can you tell me??
“wow…fhu…”
What wrong with you?? Are you okey?? Or you wrong to eat your medicine pills?? Why you look like case me?? Are angry to me?? What the wrong thing have I done to you??” Don’t case someone if you don’t have proof to make the person is wrong”, think that I go home…
She was crying very strongly and closing her face with blanket when I passed her. I didn’t know what have done?? I have been thinking that until now.
Hai Claris… it’s every think Okey??
Of course okey… how about you?? How about your pet?? He..he..
Okey… what happened between you and Sista it something happened ?? it is four days I have never looked you and her together?? It’s something wrong??
I don’t know until now what have happened with us. Until the day she never called me and when I rang her she never answered my call and when I visited her, same reason always I met she didn’t in the house or she was sleeping. I don’t know what her reason why she didn’t like to meet me… Laura.
Have you done something wrong?
I think I haven’t done something wrong to her. When I asked her she didn’t tell me. But she asked me “Why we give more trust to someone but in same time they pin up us from inside, they look so sweet and honest in front of us, what do you think about that???
I can’t answer that, after that she lost contact with me… and she haven’t come to school until now..
I am really confuse and always asking myself what my mistake…..
Why she ask me like that??