Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.

•  
  • 563
  • 1
  • 2

I agree with children should start to learn foreign language when they entered school.
First of all, Japan is so rich country in comparsion with other countries, however Japanese does not study to hard in school due to the comfortable place. when i was highshcool student, almost all of students can not speak in English, although the people had been studied it only for six years. In my opinion, it is not because of teaching system or institution of education, we voluntarily need to have an interest in other languages. In other words, there is no harm, as a people is young age, in your knowing about another language.
Secondly, we must exchange of views with aliens in the future, and we will need to become world-class human. For example, Companies need the person who can speak a second language, and there are some companies that do not allow to speak mother tongue such as english. In terms of the future, it is not wrong that children early knew foreign language.
Finaly, If the people often say that we must take good care japanese culture or words, but we know out of world's fascination rather than just domestic thing. Also Adult had better make a basic knowledge of second language for prospective young.