A dance programme for local study 2

•  
  • 45
  • 4
  • 1
At 8:15 in the morning, the dance workshop began. Including me, there were four dance facilitators for 80 students there. I didn't have experience as a dance instructor, so that was a good opportunity first to try, I thought.
60 minutes later, I only hoped that I won't collapse in front of the students. My eyes were stinging from the sweat. I tried to remember when I had did last sweated that heavily. And then, I suddenly realised that I hadn't excercised that hardly since university. I almost laughed, asking myself how I could forget that. For a normal woman in her forties, it would be great. For me, it was a miracle that I could dance again. I spent some years in my thirties in bed. In 2011, I started practicing walking outside with a dog. Now, I was turning, jumping and rolling with the students in the gym! I was so happy. I never expected such a miracle will happen to me. It is funny that I didn't doubt my body ability when I applied to the workshop as an intern. I seemed to forget I was bad in my thirties due to my illness. That means, now, I am totally fine!