#4 My second interview at Shenyang Fangxiu Company 2014.1.14

•  
  • 271
  • 0
  • 0
Jan 14, 2014 22:21 日记 工作 面试
I quit my job in October last year, and I started preparing for my GMAT test since then. After I took the GMAT test, I think it's time for me to get a new job. So I applied for over a hundred open positions at the beginning of 2014, and I was asked to be interviewed by many companies last week.
Shenyang Fangxiu Company was one of the many companies. I went to FX in the afternoon of Tuesday last week, and FX was the second company that I went to on that day. I was in a good situation and I did quite well in front of two interviewers. And that good xxxxxx (performance? impression?) lead me to this second interview in FX today.
Besides the two interviewers I have seen last week, a man who looks like a boss attended today's interview as a main interviewer. I was asked to make a self introduction to them at first, and then the main interviewer asked me many questions about my work experience, my family, my characteristic, my hobbies and my expectations on my job. They want to hire someone who can work there for at least two years. But I am not sure if I can do that because I have my own dream to chase, and I will quit my job if there is any chance for me to realize my dream.
I really like the interviewers and I know if I get the job I will work under one of them. I'd love to work with these people, but a two-year long working contract and two-hour trip to work everyday is a problem for me. I think I might just say thanks and goodbye to this fine company.

我在去年10月份的时候辞掉了工作,并且开始准备我的GMAT考试。在考完GMAT后,我觉得是时间开始一份新的工作了,所以我在2014年年初的时候投递了超过一百份简历,上周的时候,很多公司都邀请我去参加面试。
沈阳FX公司就是其中一家。我是在周二的下午到FX公司的,FX公司也是我当天面试的第二家公司。我面试时状态很好,所以在两位面试官前表现的很好。好的表现也为我赢得了今天第二次面试的机会。
除了上次见到的两位面试官,今天还有一位像是老板的男士参加了对我的面试。他们首先让我做了自我介绍然后这位男士针对我的工作经验、我的家庭、我的性格、我的兴趣爱好还有我对工作的希望提出了很多问题。他们想要聘用可以在他们公司工作至少两年的员工。但是我不知道我能不能做到,因为我也有自己的梦要追寻,如果有任何使我得以圆梦的机会出现,我是会辞掉工作的。
我是真心非常喜欢那几位面试官,我也知道我得到了这份工作的话会在其中一位的手下工作,我非常愿意和他们共事,但是一张长达两年的合同还有每天两小时的上班时间对我来说很成问题。我想我只能和这家好公司说感谢但是再见了。