My English Essay Practice (7)

•  
  • 217
  • 0
  • 0
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. Write at least 250 words.

We are living in the age where people can boss off their hidden talents easily approved and judged by online audience. For instance, individual’s video clips uploads on the Internet can be an opportunity of pick up young talent singers or dancers. Majority of people believe those good performing children are born with natural talents, while some think any child could become a great musician or sports athletes if they got the chance and proper training. This essay discusses the both of perspectives and my personal opinion in the conclusion.
Alarming natural talents can be easily found among the young children. However, many of cases they were in the environment to be trained from very young age. Thus, it can be said those natural talents are developed if one typical parts of brain senses had stimulated and trained. Thus, we see many musician whose parents were also interested either in educating music and enjoying it.
In the other hands, we also need to give a credit for unlimited potentials of human being. We often find very talented people in their fields in a matured or old age who were not yet much outstanding in their early age. Some people had never had chance to took proper lessons or couching, which are very essential to improve and learn diverse skills and the great standard of art, music or sports performance.
In conclusion, I believe children are born with all natural talents, however, to become outstanding in certain fields is difficult and has be lucky. Because, to become a singer in these days, you don’t only require to sing well and have a nice voice, but also audience have to choose to like the performer for many different reasons regardless of the music talent.
(292 words )