My English Essay Practice (5)

•  
  • 607
  • 1
  • 1
The movement of people from agricultural areas to cities to work can cause serious problems in both places. What are the serious problems and what measures can be taken to solve this problem?

There has been a large wave of people moving from agricultural region to metro region for finding jobs. This phenomenon brings some troubles in both areas. For example, there is lack of workforce problem in agricultural area. This article discusses the problems and solution to resolve these issues.
First of all, in the city sides, fundamental problem is over population. Moreover, movement of the people from rural area to urban area accelerate and make more populated the city areas. Overpopulation will bring many side effects such as soaring costs of real estates and properties. Therefore, the cost of living become more expensive than less populated agricultural area.
Secondly, shortage of work forces in agricultural area would be a big problem. Especially there are only few number of young people learn and work for the agriculture area, those know-hows of how to manage to growing and caring of crops would not be transferred properly to the next generations.
Third, the rural areas their businesses become quieter and lose population, the local business would have lose interests of invested in. Thus, the vicious circle repeat to block the further development of the rural regions.
To resolve these problems that mentioned, the government should invest to build more infrastructures and also the entertainment facilities to satisfy the people who lives in rural areas. Also, the government should have regulation on the expansion of already grown big cities. Well planned new city scheme would help to develop the rural areas, for example if some of the government bodies move into the new areas. Because, the officers would followed to move into the rural regions. Now the distributed, balanced development of cities would be available after all.