My experiences

•  
  • 219
  • 2
  • 2
My experiences

Since I started lang8, I recognized the important things of my life. or I can say the purposes of my life. I had been thinking a teacher as my life job. Certainly, it is true even now. However the most important things for me are understanding someone to be the same person like me or more than me. The persons who I've met the web are very honest, very diligent, and have a very higt sence of purpose. I've been influenced all of member. There are many people who want to highten thier ability to get chances by improving their foreign languages and want to connect someone to be recognized!
Man always wants to be recognized by someone. So do I! So I want someone to be a friend. I sometimes hesitated to send a request, but I wanted to know that men and wemen's way of thinkings and want to be known myself. I also noticed the importance of having a little bit of brave.
I'm interested in foreign languages, my neighbour might be interested in something different. I should respect that person as well as me. First that one is my wife and children. As her husband and their father, I've push myself as right one, but I should have ears to listen their feelings. My wife often say "Please your notice give me and our children!" Then, I was always angreed at them. To see them like as me! It is first step to change myself!
It is night and experiences through lang8 to have me think like this...