GOSPEL

•  
  • 591
  • 7
  • 1
GOSPEL
I love Gospel, my favorite part is when they are all at the Gethsemane garden and Jesus is in pain and asks his disciples to watch with him. They are all a bunch of incredible lazy guys and always fail him and let him down. Anyway they really can`t keep their eyes wide open, not even for one hour -it is like a spell or it is that the burden is too heavy for men, it is like that all the weight of the world is on one person`s shoulder, it is like when you have to do something you know it is right but it is the least thing you would do if you had a choice- anyway Jesus is in great pain, his souls is very sorrowful and he literally falls down and prays. He is always alone when these stuff happen and now he knows that that would be it. There would be anything else to cheer up for in his human life, no more wine no more parties he won`t see again his mom`s face, and all because the choices he made. Right now, these decisions is bringing him right in front of death; and all he has to say is "My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.