MANAHATTAN

•  
  • 274
  • 2
  • 2
MANAHATTAN

I'm going to Manathann in 10 days and I'll stay there no long, just a stopping by, but I would ask if anyone'd like to give me some suggestions about places that are absolutely to be visited. Of course I know some places to visit from the tv, or from movies and all, but maybe some of you was born there or had a long stay in that city.
I'd like to do something that makes me to meet people because I'll go there all by myself! I should've met a friend of mine there but she is in Greece now and she is spending all her money there. We sort of discussed about it, I mean about her dumbing me. I told her how much I'd care about meeting her in NY and she promised it to me. Last week she came out with this news that she runs out of money so I booked a room for her, too. But I'm sure she won't come and I'm sad about it. Of course I'll never tell to her. I will limit my reaction to a sentence that'd sound like" What a pity! I was really looking forward to see you again!" Civilization. That kills me.

ps:by the way yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onRk0sjSgFU