A BIG CITY

•  
  • 252
  • 1
  • 1
A BIG CITY

I'd prefer to live in a big city rather than in a small one because there are more job opportunities and more chance to meet someone new.
Plus I don't like very much to go to bed early, so a big city can offers me entertrainment such as bars, discos and restaurant.
Firstly, I don't have a guarantueed job, I'm an italian for stranger teacher so I collaborate with a lot of schools without having nothing else than a temporary job. As matter of facts my job is very influenced by tourism, and students that come here to learn italian. Maybe I get a wrong job but when I started there was a strong request of italian teachers.
Secondly, the entertrainment. I'm not very into this kind of things, but I like very much watch out the window and see the streets enlightened and the people that go out to have fun. It make me feel full of hopes. But, rarely, I go out all by myself, I sort of feel lonely.
There was a time, when I was young that I do this kind of things but it was long time ago and i think that I'm different now. Anyway, in a big city there are more opportunity to meet new pepole and make new friends and that's amazing!
Maybe somewhere in the world there is my princess holding impatiently for me and I can't waste my time in a very small town where know everyone I meet!