SENTENCES FROM A DIALOGUE 2

•  
  • 199
  • 1
  • 1
SENTENCES FROM A DIALOGUE 2

What a subject! And what a family to be married into! Oh my poor daughter! One one these days he`ll go broke because of all those medals. And what it is worse , he lets his house ruins without turning a hair. But if he doesn`t care, I do. My daughter is all that I have left; if I can, I wanna die knowing she is living a good life. Oh better it would have been, If I had given her to someone of her same class. Even I was so presumptuous to think we could fit the nobility well. I spent twenty thousands dollar for what? I threw them away without doing the good of my daughter

(I am going to have fun and to discover something too). Dear friend, if you`ll treat me well, besides money, I`ll owe you a debt of gratitude. I would be at your service for whatever you may need.

I am ok with what I saw, you thief, you cheat, you big disgrace. Did you think that I were so naive that I would have believed to your “fairy tales”? You are up for some jail, rascal!

You`d deserve to go to jail; but I am not capable of doing that. It will be enough that you tell the Count what you`ve told to me