MY YOUTH

•  
  • 1390
  • 1
  • 1
MY YOUTH

My youth was worst than my childhood. My youth was worst than my elderly childhood. My youth was like eating too much sweet French mustard. You know what I mean? Oh there was a romance in my life. There was a sweet love, a love able to unreveal the best part of me to the world, a love able to to walk me through the people and to deliver me to the world. And the world is a vampire. The world will eat you, eventually. It 'll do it layer by layer, no matter what. Do you hear me? A good swet love vould never protect you ftom the cruelty of the world. Be young. Be part of this shitty world.
My youth was worst thsn my childhood and now I run toward the death. There is anything else but childhood, youth and death. But death is not bad cruel or harsh. If you overcome childhood and youth as you have to, death will become day by day what really is. And what is it? Death is something that is already happened. That is it. If, if, you have overcome childhood and youth, death is something that is already happened.