THE IMPORTANCE OF IGNORING AND NOT BEING IGNORED

•  
  • 180
  • 0
  • 1
I've always thought what's most worth in life is to accept criticism, to change idea and to give to everybody a chance to influnce your life path.
I was stupid.
Nobody is really intersted in taking care of you. They just want a proof that they are doing everything right and, in order to get it, they'd say everything to you, even terrible things, if they can. So get used to it.
It is not a big deal, it is not so awfull, it is just life that it is like a race and you really have to not mind it. Go straight to yourself and have fun.
Of course there will be persons that will love you but don't count on them much more than in yourself because thay can get it wrong about you more than yourself.
So Americans have some good reasons to refute criticism. I said "Americans" because it leaps out how they are different in this comparing to Europeans. Europeans, they are always ready, even politically, to cry over spilled milk, and to accept every form of criticism as a way to better themselves.
It could even be a good strategy, if you get that it is just a strategy!
So, my advice is to ignore them and take from them just what you want and need.
I know love is the best thin in the world and and bla bla, ok it is, but you need to be sure to recognize when it's love, true love, and when it is just another way to not deal with death idea.