Writing practice

•  
  • 135
  • 1
  • 1
May 7, 2018 07:56 english uk japan japanese English education theuk london Japan japanesearticle
[In some countries, a few people earn extremely high salaries. Some people think that this is good for a country. While others believe that the government should control salaries and limit the amount people can earn. Discuss both views and give your opinion.]

A contradiction between an existence of billionaires in the world and increasing a percentage of poor people is not an avoidable problem of the contemporary life. Regarding this fact, there are two opinions of an act for this contradiction to solve or trying to make this situation is good for a country. Some people are believing that billionaires earn an extreme amount of money is good. Probably this is true in a way. I guess the people who think this way are committed to capitalism thoughts. A stereotypical capitalism country is apparently the United States. People in the states believe that anyone has a chance to be rich. In fact, many billionaires are from the United States. People believe that the billionaires can move an economical situation easier, that means rich people use money more than others. Therefore some people believe it is a good thing.
In contrast, some people against the opinion and they even need to make a limit for earning money. It is because they think if billionaires earn too much money and dominate them, many people cannot use it and make social situation unequal.
In my opinion, both opinions are not getting the point of the problem. However, if I have to say whether I support this social situation or not, I would rather say billionaires can earn money whatever they want. Because it is true that rich people move economical situation. For example, In London in 2017, there were many wealthy Chinese tourists and they bought many fashion brands. And they affected British economy. Also, I believe most of the billionaires have own company. That also means they can employ many people to make them wealthier. Therefore if governments make a limit of salary, it will be a disaster which is not only for wealthy people but also everyone.
Therefore to make the economic situation better, the gap in salary between people is not avoidable.