A Formal E-mail ( Information Request)

•  
  • 523
  • 6
  • 4
Dear Sir,
I saw the advertisement about your English Courses on the Internet and I would be grateful if you could help me to choice the best course suitable for my needs as well as its price.
I will move London next week and I will stay there until after Christmas, but I will be working every morning, from Monday until Friday and maybe some Saturday mornings. Therefore I will be available only in the afternoons.
I do not need to obtain a certificate, but I would like to improve my speaking skills, so I wonder if additional attention could be given to improving my speaking.
I obtained an intermediate level after three years studying; I think I dominate the writing and the reading parts, but I have some problems with the speaking one. More specifically, I would need to focus on pronunciation and fluency, because English people do not understand me when I pronounce some words and I need a long time to be understood.
I would need to improve that because I will need to use a high English spoken level for my job, when I return to Spain.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further details.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
E.M.A.M.