SUMMARY OF A MOVIE

•  
  • 467
  • 4
  • 3
SUMMARY OF A MOVIE

"The Untouchables" was directed by Olivier Nakache and Eric Toledano.
It stars Oman Sy as Driss, and FranÇois Cluset, who plays the part of a quadriplegic man. In France, the film was nominated for eight César Awards and earned Omar Sy the César Award for Best Actor. In addition it became the highest grossing film of all-time in its country and it has had an impressive success also abroad.

The movie is based on a true story and it was filmed in Paris.
It’s about a rich quadriplegic man who lives in a mansion in Paris and requires a personal care attendant. A young black man goes to the interview, but he doesn’t have any hope of getting the job. He wants to get the job in order to return to collect their unemployment benefits. However, to his surprise, he’s exactly what Philippe wants from his helper. The two men then develop a close friendship.

I strongly recommend that movie. You can know very human characters who make you laugh and cry thanks to the plot and the amazing soundtrack. "The Untouchables" seeks to show that everyone has a chance to be better and to overcome our fears. It shows that others may help although this seems unlikely given the differences that separate us from them.