SMART HOMES

•  
  • 257
  • 9
  • 3

From the time that man became sedentary, he has always try to make houses as comfortable and secure as posible. Over the last two decades, the develop of technologies is offering a huge amount of possibilities to get it. For that reason, it is expected that consumers can interact with homes in the future. However, what are the benefits and drawbacks of this?
First of all our future homes are suppossed to be composed by smart devices to make our life easier. In this way, our homes will be likely equipped with artificial intelligent which permits us communicate with them not only by verbal language but also by non-verbal one, including feelings. Another good advantage of smart homes translates into additional comfort and time saving through the dissapearance of a large amount of our current household appliances.
On the other hand, most families won’t able to purchase smart home products since the high cost of them. Apart from that, an added difficulty is involved: for anyone not so tech savvy, it may make for a lot of time spent reading manuals.
All in all, I believe that benefits as security, confort and entertaiment possibilities of smart houses actually overweigh the disadvantages of being updated in new technologies, or money spending. In this sense, people just have to balance their economical possibilities and the necessities of smart home technolgy. In any case, owning a smart home device may no longer be a choice.