Knowledge of the kanji

•  
  • 1283
  • 14
  • 1
I think that I talked about the process that about Japanese kanji had many readings of.
However, it is difficult for me to explain only in English precisely, because it is a specialized field. What that,I attach Japanese explain. please to be referred to that, too.
I ask first , I am not all aimed for correction, and I do not expect the correction except the mistake of the grammar very much.

Characteristic of Japanese pronunciation of Kanji(Chinese character)

The kanji came from China. There was not a letter in Japan before a kanji came from China.
Therefore They adopted the kanji that was the letter of Chinese which was a then developed country and wrote a sentences.
It is not clear what time (when)the kanji came in.
It is said the description of the old book called "kojiki"
In the world of the Emperor Ojin, Kudara "KUdara: Korean old name of a country" presented the Analects of Confucius,1,000 characters sentence. and We assume this is the beginning of the kanji transmission. But these articles are like the narration, and it is unknown in an age. However, For an archeological fact,there are some things letting we think that its came considerably early. Fore exsample, Money with a letter made in China in the first century of Christian era was excavated in our country.
The kanji was dripped by the people who came at first in China, the ancient times by Korea.
At the time, The clerk activity seemed to depend on them exclusively.
The person of our country began learning of the kanji afterwards, too.
They assumed as three elements of the kanji. As follows,That is in "katach" as form " reitai" in "oto" as sound "jion" in "gi" as a character meaning "kun".
In the way, they systematized a way of the understanding of the two kinds of Chinese letter to style of Japanese.
This seemed to make it possible to write national language sentence using kanji.
And, until a certain time, kanji was the only letter in my country.
Because,In a certain cases classical Chinese was used, in some cases manyoukana composition that borrowed the Chinese letter to style of japanese readings in the kanji was used. The manyogana both used chinese sound "on" of the kanji,and "kun" Japanese sound of the Kanji. We assume "on" that "on yomi " that is pronounces of Chinese letter. And It is "kun yomi" to have read the meaning of the kanji fall under Japanese to.
However, the pronunciation of Japanese KanJi transplanted of Chinese letters for long time. Therefore,It will be greatly distinguished into five layers of pronunciation "Go","Han","new Han","Kamakura Tang","Edo Tang".
This big cause is that the pronunciation of the kanji changed in China with the times.Therefore, many readings were born in one kanji in Japan
If I take "line行”for an example the Japanese reading"kun" is "iku" only one.
The sound reading "on音" has three kinds pronunciation "Go呉音"is "gyou", "Han漢音" is "ko", "Tang唐音" is "ann".
An implication of this kanji is one, but only reading of changes.
Furthermore, there may be much "Japanese reading訓" like "life生"
This handwriting includes the Japanese reading corresponding to each of "Go pronunciation 呉音”and the ”Han pronunciation漢音".
Supporting” Go pronunciation:show” are umu"; "ikiru";" ikasu“;“nama”
And supporting “Han pronunciation:sai” are haeru";”hayasu”;"ou";" umareru"
In addition, There are Japan's original kun "ki";" ubu";”,iki”.
How do you learn some readings of a certain "Chinese character commonly used" more than 2,000? It is vital to increase intelligible kanjis as if understanding the meaning that the kanji is used in a sentence one by one. To that end, You understand lot of Japanese sentence pattern surely, and power to suppose the implication of the kanji from the sentence is necessary even if You come across some kanji not to understand. You cannot understand the sentence even if You know one kanji of a certain sentence when You do not know the sentence pattern after all.
Even if the sentence that "read the sentence while reading documents" is temporary and understood a kanji called "bunken", You cannot understand this sentence when You do not understand "string time himotokinagara" and "nagara".
next time, I want to touch radical of the kanji, six calligraphic styles of a Chinese character. I think that this story help you to learn Kanji efficiently.

漢字の知識Ⅰ
<日本語の漢字音の特徴>
日本語の漢字に多くの「読み方」ができた経緯(けいい)などについてお話したいと思います。
日本の漢字は中国から伝わったものです。中国から漢字が伝わる前には、日本には文字がありませんでした。そこで、当時の先進国であった中国の文字である漢字を採り入れて文章を書きました。
漢字が何時伝わったかは、必ずしも明らかではありません。『古事記』という古い書物には応神天皇の世に百済(くだら:朝鮮の古い国名)が論語・千字文を奉ったと言われ、これを漢字伝来(でんらい)の初めとしていますが、これらの記事は説話的であり、年紀も不明です。考古学上の事実としては、西暦一世紀に中国で作られた文字入りの貨幣(かへい)が我が国で出土(しゅつど)されているなど、かなり早くから伝わっていたと思わせるものがあります。漢字は当初は中国・古代朝鮮から渡来(とらい)してきた人々によってもたらされ、書記活動ももっぱら彼らに依存(いぞん)していたようです。
 その後、わが国の人も漢字の学習を始め、漢字の三要素としての「形」には隷体、「音」としては、字音、「義」としては訓、というように、漢字に音訓の二様の理解の仕方を体制化しました。このことが、漢字を用いて国語文(こくごぶん)を書くことを可能(かのう)にしたようです。
そして、ある時代までは、漢字が唯一(ゆいつ)の文字であったので、ある場合には、漢文が、ある場合には漢字の音訓を借(か)りた万葉仮名(まんようかな)文が使われました。この「音」とするのが中国語の発音をする「音読み」です。漢字の意味をそれにあたる日本語で読んだのが「訓読み」です。
しかし、漢字音は、長年月にわたって漸次(ぜんじ)的に中国語を移植(いしょく)したために、呉音、漢音、新漢音、鎌倉唐音、江戸唐音と大きく五つの層に区別されることになりました。これは、中国においても時代とともに漢字の発音が変化したのが大きな原因(げんいん)です。このために日本では、漢字の読みがいくつもできるようになってしまいました。
「行」を例にとれば「訓読み」は「いく」一つですが、「音読み」は、呉音(ギョウ)、漢音(コウ)、唐音(アン)の三種類があります。この漢字の意味するところは一つなのですが、読み方のみ変わるのです。
さらに、「生」のように多くの「訓読み」がある場合があります。この字の呉音「ショウ」に対応する訓が「うむ」「いきる」「いかす」「なま」、漢音の「セイ」に対応する訓が「はえる」「はやす」「おう」「うまれる」となり、この他に日本独自の「き」「うぶ」「いき」という訓があります。
 二千以上もある「常用漢字」の幾つかの読みをあなたはどのように覚えますか。漢字は文章の中で使われている意味を一つづつ理解(りかい)していくようにして、理解できる漢字を増やしていくのが肝要(かんよう)です。そのためには、日本語の文型を確実(かくじつ)に理解し、もし分からない漢字に出会(であ)っても、その文から漢字の意味するところを推測(すいそく)する力が必要です。もし、ある文章の一つの漢字を知っていても、その文型を知らないと結局(けっきょく)その文は理解できません。
「文献をひもときながらその文を読んだ」という文が仮(かり)にあり、「ぶんけん」という漢字を読めたとしても、「ひもときながら」が分からないとこの文章は理解できません。
次回は、漢字の部首(ぶしゅ)、六書(りくしょ)などに触(ふ)れたいと思います。このお話は漢字を効率的に学習するのに役立と思います。Y.I