Part One:Some Rules of Hosting Oversea Students In My Dwelling

•  
  • 61
  • 1
  • 2
Mar 31, 2019 07:43 English
Because my family has authorized as a host family by Ministry of Education in Taiwan, so we are enable to host foreign university students or graduate school students to my house as well.

Before they enter into my house, here is my rules for them while they stay in my house, I intend to make a brief presentation by PowerPoint for them.

Welcome to my humble dwelling! it's my pleasure to hosting you. While you stay in my house, wish you will have a nice moment with us.

First of all, let me introduce some of the facilities in my house and reminders :

(1)Because this apartment is relatively old, so the hydraulic pressure is kind of weak actually. There are two restrooms in my house, if you are using one of them and turn on the water faucet or flush the toilet, then another restroom can't not do the same thing at the same time. Otherwise, the hydraulic pressure will be influenced and weaker. Meanwhile, other guests can't not turn on the kitchen's water faucet and turn on the washing machine at the same time either, in order to make you more convenient when you are taking a bath, please remember this concern.

(I will post some other rules here tomorrow, because there are too many ideas in my mind, so I divided them into several entries.)
(因為我的家庭已是經臺灣教育部授權過的接待家庭,所以我們可以接待外國大學生或研究所學生到我家)

(在他們進我家之前,在他們待在我家時,這是我給他們的規則,我傾向於用PowerPoint做一份簡短的簡報給他們看)

(歡迎蒞臨寒舍!這是我的榮幸來接待你們,在你下榻寒舍的期間,希望你跟我們有一個美好的時刻)

(首先,請讓我介紹在我家裡的一些設施跟提醒:)

((1)因為這棟公寓相當的老舊,所以水壓其實有一點弱,在我家有兩間廁所,如果你正使用它們的其中一間並打開水龍頭或沖馬桶的話,那其他的廁所就不能在同一時間做同樣的事,否則,水壓就會被影響,同時,其他訪客也不能在廚房打開水龍頭或啟動洗衣機,在同一個時間做同樣的事,為了讓當你在洗澡的時候更方便,請記住這個問題)

(我會在明天發表一些其他的規定,因為在我西裡有太多點子,所以我把它們區分成數個日記)