Part Three:Some Rules For Oversea Students In Our Dwelling

•  
  • 66
  • 1
  • 1
Apr 4, 2019 17:40 English
(5)If you need to drink water, there is a water dispenser(or ''drinking fountain''??which one is better??) at the kitchen, so do not drink tap-water directly, in Taiwan, tap-water can not drink and it has chlorine, which meas the tap-water is poison.

(6)If you need to drink hot water, our water dispenser doesn't have hot-water function. However, we have an electronic iron teapot, please insert its plug into the socket at the kitchen and waiting for it after boiling.

(7)If you bring some take-out foods return to my house, please eat them at the living room and do not eat them at rooms. Anyway, avoiding bring foods back to my house is better, if so, please classify the garbage and select which one is belong to recycling.

(8)After 22PM to 23PM, the apartment has an entry access control, please do not go outside at that time. On the one hand, stay in home is safe, on the other hand, go to bed early is wise for students.
((5)如果你需要喝水,在廚房有一臺飲水機(還是''drinking fountain''??哪一個比較好??),所以不要直接喝自來水,在臺灣,自來水不能喝並且它含有氯,這代表自來水有毒)

((6)如果你需要喝熱水,我們的飲水機沒有熱水功能,不過,我們有一臺電熱水壺,請把插頭差入廚房的插座並等待其煮沸為止)

((7)如果你帶了一些外帶的食物回到我家,請在客廳食用並且不要在房間食用,總之,,避免帶食物回到我家是比較好的,如果帶了,請做好垃圾分類以及揀選哪一個是屬於曜回收的)

((8)晚上十點到十一點過後,這棟公寓有門禁管制,請不要在那個時間外出,一方面來說,待儎家是安全的,而另一方面來說,早點上床就寢對一個學生來說是很明智的)