Catalan self-determination referendum

•  
  • 163
  • 1
  • 1
Oct 7, 2017 10:17 English
Spain has some troubles lately.

This evening I glanced at my Facebook, I watched an international news report which described that Spain is facing the Catalan self-determination referendum.

The video showed that local polices hit the people who protested and expressed their thoughts on the ground.

Although it's relatively brutality when I saw the behavior;but I won't comment whether their determination which is found an Independence nation is correct or not.

Because it's Spanish's interior, people should be respect. Like the conflict of Sino-Indian's border.

However, there is one thing that I believe in, absolutely we won't agree the violence.

The Spanish Prime Minister said ''We won't agree the Catalan self-determination referendum, it's illegal''.

The report shows that after he said that, a numerous polices were begin to cleaning the local protesters.
Spain has some troubles lately.
(西班牙最近有一些麻煩)

(今晚我瞥了我的臉書,我看到一則報導西班牙正面臨加泰隆尼亞的公民自決公投的國際新聞報導)

(影片顯示出了當地警察毆打抗議與表達他們的想法的人民)

(雖然當我看到這景象時相當殘忍;但我不會對於他們決定是否建立一個獨立的國家與否做評論)

(因為那是西班牙的內政,人們應該尊重,就像中印邊界衝突一樣)

(不過有件事我深信不疑的就是,我們絕不允許暴力)

(西班牙總理表示''我們不會同意加泰隆尼亞的公民自決公投,那是非法的)

(報導亦顯示在他說此話之後,許多警察開始清除當地的抗議者)