Applying For A House Sharing Program

•  
  • 93
  • 3
  • 2
Jan 25, 2019 06:51 English
As I followed the fans page:Taiwan Hospitality Program on Facebook, yesterday I received a message, which was asking people who can share house for those American female students for half a month from May 15th to June 15th.

These students are the University of Taipei's exchange students, all of them don't understand Mandarin according to the description of the information.

It's a little pity about these students are female, because I am a man, in Christ, it is better to avoid one man and one woman live in the same space, because all of them are not married yet.

After thinking it for a while and praying for Lord, I thought during that time while those students visit Taiwan, I can probably ask my mother and father come to my house to live in my house together until the student leaves.

I submitted my application form to the organizer and only allowed one student live in my house if they select me as the student's house sharer.

I also added an annotation, which asked the organizer assign me a Christian if one of them have such a religion.

If this is Your Will, please accomplish it and select one of them to live in my house.

If this is not Your Will, please obstruct it come to me, in Jesus Christ, amen.

The following video is a brief-introduction of the program, the length of the video is one minute.

#action=share
(我追蹤了友善臺灣境外學生接待家庭專案計劃的臉書粉絲專頁,昨天我收到了一則訊息是尋找可以在5月15日到6月15日將近一個月的時間接待美國女學生的通知)

(這些學生是臺北市立大學的交換生,根據消息的描述,她們都不懂中文)

(這些學生都是女的是有點可惜,因為我是男的,在基督裡,最好避免一男一女共處一室,因為她們所有人都還未結婚)

(思考一段時間並禱告 主之後,我認為在那些學生來臺灣的期間,我或許可以請我媽媽跟爸爸到我家一起住直到學生離開為止)

(我提交了我的申請書給主辦者並且只允許一位學生住在我家假如他們挑選我為學生的接待者)

(我也加了一個註解,就是請主辦者分配給我一個基督徒,如果她們其中一人有這個信仰的話)

(如果這是 祢的旨意,請成就它並挑選她們其中一位住在我家)

(如果這不是 祢的旨意,請阻斷它接近我,奉 耶穌基督的名求,阿們)

(以下的影片是這個計劃的簡介,影片長度為一分鐘)

#action=share