God's Wisdom in a Mystery -- Christ as the Deep Things of God

•  
  • 220
  • 1
  • 1
Sep 23, 2018 12:46 English
In recovery version of the bible 1 Corinthians chapter 2 verse 9 said that ''But as it is written, a"Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard and which have not bcome up in man's heart; things which God has prepared for those who love Him.''

My mother purshased a slab, which carved this verse on its surface and placed it at the porch in my home.

She wants to remind me that God will prepare good things for those who truly love Him, not merely a literally love, it means an action to do it, not just repeat the word without actions instead.

Oh Lord, I don't understand what do you mean by that, I meant, I understand the verse from each of word, but I don't understand how to love you, in order to obtain your reward.
In the bible 1 Corinthians chapter 2 verse 9 said that ''But as it is written, a"Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard and which have not bcome up in man's heart; things which God has prepared for those who love Him.''
(哥林多前書二章九節:''如經上所記:神為愛祂的人所預備的是眼睛未曾看見,耳朵未曾聽見,人心也未曾想到的。'')

(我的母親購買了一個刻有此節經文在石板表面上的石板並放置在我家的門廊)

(她想提醒我 神將為愛 祂的人預備好東西,不只是字義上的愛,這代表一個行動要去做,不只是重覆這個字卻沒有行動)

(噢,主啊,我不懂 祢指的是什麼,我意思是,我懂這句經節的每個字,但我不懂如何愛 祢,為了取得 祢的獎賞)