At The Bus Driving Training Center

•  
  • 68
  • 0
  • 1
May 17, 2019 05:57 English
I like English, so I always connect everything with English.

I have taking a bus driving class recently, so I also wonder related English about driving.

Here is my conversation with a training coach:

Coach: There you go, this paper includes many tips about how to get through the bus driving test(Mnemonic Chant). However, when you take an official bus driving test, you cannot hold this paper publicly.

Me: Thank you, coach.

Coach: Fine, let's get started. The first part of the class is study how to reverse the bus into the garage, listen to my instruction carefully. When you steer the wheel straight until a tree at the left side of the driver's window of the bus, brake the bus right away and turn the gear into the reverse gear.

Coach: Turn the wheel towards right hand side three circles.

Coach: Until the back bumper of the bus approach the white line on the ground from the left side's rear view mirror roughly, turn the wheel back three circles.

Me: Oups! The right side of the back tire press the line!

Coach; What are you doing? Didn't I already tell you that do not turn the wheel too early? Remember! When you haven't saw the tree passed your left side of the driver's window, do not turn the wheel! Listen to my instruction! one order and one action! do not move to the next action before my order!

Me: I apologize, because I am too nervous...

(More conversation will be posted here tomorrow)
(我喜歡英文,所以我總把任何事與英文連接)

(我最近參加了巴士駕駛訓練班,所以我也想知道駕駛的相關英文用語)

(這是我跟一位駕駛教練的對話:)

(教練:給你,這張紙包含了很多關於如何通過巴士考試的方法(口訣),不過,當你參加正式的考試的時候,不要公開的把這張紙握在手上)

Me: Thank you, coach.
(我:謝謝你,教練)

(好,那我們開始,這堂課的第一部份是學習如何倒車入庫,仔細聽我的指示,當你直行直到一顆樹在駕駛側的左邊的窗戶,馬上停車並打倒車檔)

(教練:右打方向盤三圈)

(教練:直到從左後視鏡裡面看到後保險桿接近地上的白線時,方向盤回三圈)

(我:哎呀!右後方的輪胎壓到線了!)

(教練:你在做什麼?我不是跟你說過不要太早轉方向盤嗎?記住!當你還沒看到樹經過你左邊的駕駛側的窗戶的時候,不要打方向盤!聽我的指示!一個口令一個動作!在我下令之前不要做下一個動作!)

(我:我很抱歉,因為我太緊張...)

(更多對話在明天將會在這裡發表)