Evangelizing

•  
  • 179
  • 0
  • 1
Nov 25, 2018 16:24 English
This morning, I saw a blindman get into the library in which I work at.

When he walked through the counter, I detected this man seem to sway unsteadily forwards, I therefore judged he is a disabled person initially.

He waved his crutch and seem to whisper something, when I approched him, I understood that he said ''who can help me to look for where is the restroom?''.

I supported his right-side arm immediately and guide him walked forward to the male restroom.

After he went out of the restroom, I supported him go down to the first floor and assisted him go out of the library.

When I looked at him, my sympathy raised, I couldn't understand how could he survive in such situation, it is absolutely inconvenient.

Suddenly I remembered that there is a verse in the bible, which said ''The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because he anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor: He hath sent me to proclaim release to the captives, And recovering of sight to the blind, To set at liberty them that are bruised.''

Therefore I inquired him whether he had a religious belief or not, he replied that he was a taoism.

Though I was disappoint, however, I recommended him to visit our church if he was available.

The Lord Jesus can do anything that people can't do, he is able to let blindpeople recover their sights, he can cure people's illnesses.
(今早,我看見一位盲人進入我工作的圖書館)

(當他經過櫃檯時,我察覺到這個男人似乎踉蹌地前進,起初我因此判斷他是殘障人士)

(他搖擺著他的拐杖並且似乎喃喃自語說些話,當我接近他時,我瞭解到他說''誰可以幫助我找到廁所在哪裡?'')

(我馬上扶住他的右手臂並且引導他往前走到男用廁所)

(他走出廁所之後,我扶著他往下走到一樓並協助他走出圖書館)

(當我看著他的時候,我的同情心升起了,我不能理解他如何可以在這樣的情況下存活,這絕對是不方便的)

(突然間我記得有一句經節在聖經裡說道''主的靈在我身上,因為他膏立我去向貧窮的人傳福音,他差派我去宣告:被擄的得釋放,瞎眼的得看見,讓受欺壓的得自由'')

(因此我詢問他是否有宗教信仰,他答道他是個道教信徒)

(雖然我失望,但我推薦他如果他有空可以來我們的教會)

(主耶穌可以做任何人們做不到的事,他有能力讓瞎眼的人們恢復視力,他可以醫治人們的疾病)