Thinking Over For Quitting Current Job

•  
  • 58
  • 0
  • 1
Jun 23, 2019 06:53 English
Since I am a librarian for many years, I currently start to thinking about whether is it time to transfer my career to another domain.

Because my current job doesn't require much professional skills, also the salary/wage is lower than normal occupations in society.

Recently I heard a middle-aged Christian brother is a professional driver for picking up disabled people, since I like to drive, I asked him about the wage of his job, he was pretty happy to share the details of his jobs and duties.

Although the wage is 30000 NT dollars (it merely higher seven thousand some dollars than my current job and this number of wage is the final actual money I can receive after minus health insurance fee and labor insurance fee), it is still worthy a try.

He said the job doesn't necessarily busy all the time, so I can occasionally read books and prepare for exams in car while waiting for clients.

Similarly, this job doesn't need a specific skill. Since I am a part-time English-speaking guide, I am still looking for the job which allows employees have weekend day offs and I can lead tourist groups on whole day of Saturday and Sunday's afternoon.
(我做為一位圖書館員多年,我現在開始思考是否是時候轉換我的工作到另一個領域去)

(因為我目前的工作不要求很高的專業技能,同時在社會中薪水比一般職業還低)

(最近我聽說了一位中年的基督徒弟兄是一位載身障人士的職業駕駛,我喜歡開車,我就問他關與他的工作的工資,他很樂意分享他的工作的職務細節與任務)

(雖然這份工的薪資是三萬新台幣(薪資只高於我目前的工作約七千多元並且這個工資的數字是我最後可以實際拿到的錢是在扣除健保與勞保費用之後),這仍值得一試)

(他說這份工不一定都會很忙錄,所以在車上等待客戶時我可以偶爾讀書或準備考試)

(同樣地,這份工不需要特殊技能,我是一位兼任英語導遊,我仍在尋找一份可以允許受僱者有週末休假的工作並且我可以在週六全天跟週日下午帶團)