Draft - Leading A Tour Group

•  
  • 85
  • 1
  • 1
May 5, 2019 08:06 English
Good morning, it's nice to have you here about guiding you visit some famous attractions in Taipei, first, may I ask you for fasten your seat belt to ensure your safety.

Second, please adjust your phone and watch's time to GMT+8, in Taipei, it is now **:**AM, in order to make sure that all of you will not confuse with your original time from your hometown while you currently stay in Taipei, this is essential for you to notice.

Third, let me briefly introduce our itinerary today and each of their features, the first destination we are going to visit is the Yeliu Geo park, this park is well-known for its special landform because this park's main figure is the Queen's head, the stone looks like a queen's head.

Second, after visiting the Yeliu Geo park, we will then go to the Jiufen Old Street, a nice location on the mountain for shopping, eating and walking, also this area includes many majestic seaview along the coastline in northern Taiwan.

Third, we will visit Shifen Old Street and the Sinfen Waterfall, that old street is not only for walking and shopping bit also a fantastic place for releasing sky lanterns into heaven for ceremony, meanwhile, that waterfall is pretty match up to the Niagara Falls in America, but the size of this waterfall is smaller than the latter.

Thank you for choosing the *** Travel Agency in Taipei, we hope you will have a nice day with me.
Good morning, it's nice to have you here about guiding you visit some famous attractions in Taipei, first, may I ask you for fasten your seat belt to ensure your
safety.
(早安,很高興與你在此相見是關於導引你參訪在臺北的一些名勝,首先請繫上你的安全帶來確保你的安全)

(第二,請調整你的電話及手機的時間至格林威治標準時間+8的臺北時間,現在是**:**分,為了確定你們大家不會與你原本的時間搞混在你待在臺北的時候,這對你來說是必要的留意)

(第三,讓我簡短地介紹我們今日的行程以及它們的每一個特色,我們第一個會去參觀的地方是野柳地質公園,這座公園以它的特殊地形聞名是因為這座公園的主角是女王頭,這個石頭看起來像是女王的頭)

(第二,參觀完野柳地質公園之後,我們會去九份老街,一個在山上的購物,吃喝以及漫步的好地方,同時這個地區包含了許多壯觀的海景沿著北部臺灣的海岸線)

(第三,我們會去十分老街以及十分瀑布,那座老街不只是散步與購物還是一個放天燈的好地方,同時,那座瀑布極於相當於美國的尼加拉瓜大瀑布,但是大小比後者小的些)

(感謝您選擇***旅行社在臺北,願你與我有個美好時光)