I Succeeded!!

•  
  • 68
  • 1
  • 1
Mar 25, 2019 16:39 English
I mentioned that I applied for the TOEIC international English-speaking volunteer in Taipei a few days ago on Lang-8.

After participating the final interview on last Saturday, the result of the final selection has been announced today.

I was officially selected! I in charge of Chinese-English translation, question inquiry or solution, guide foreign badminton contestants while they stay in Taipei.

During the final interview, the majority of the applicants were university students.

While I was waiting for the interview start, there was a young girl who sat next to me, I had a small talk with her and asked her TOEIC scores, she replied her scores was 900.

However, she was humble, she mentioned that her English speaking ability was still weak, I believe she can speak English fluently anyway.

Although most of them are quite young, I can still learn from them, some of them can not only speak English but also speak Korean or Japanese languages, that's amazing!

All in all, I am pretty expect the campaign can be held as soon as possible.

The date of the campaign is going to be held on April9 to April15 at Taipei Municipal Gymnasium.

Before that, I am going to take their training course for one day on this upcoming Sunday.
(我之前有在Lang-8提到我應徵了多益國際英語志工的事)

(在上週六參加了最後面試之後,最後選拔的結果在今天已經公布)

(我被正式的選上了!在他們代在臺北的這段期間,我負責中譯英,問題諮詢或解決,引導外國羽球參賽選手)

(在最後的面試時,多數應徵者都是大學生)

(我在等面試開始的時候,有一個年輕的女生坐在我旁邊,我跟她閒聊並問她的多益分數,牠回答說她的分數有900分)

(不過,她很謙虛,她提到她的英文口說能力仍舊很差,但我相信她一定可以很流利的說英文)

(雖然他們多數都很年輕,但我仍可以向他們學習,他們某些人不只會說英語,還會韓文跟日文,那真驚豔!)

(總之,我很期待這個活動能盡快舉行)

(這個活動的日期是從4月9日到4月15日假臺北體育館舉行)

(在這之前,我要在這個即將到來的週日參加他們的訓練課程)