Chinese Valentine's Day

•  
  • 297
  • 4
  • 2
Aug 28, 2017 17:52 English
Today is Chinese Valentine’s Day, it's a popular festival in eastern.

During the day, each couple will choose somewhere to celebrate.

However, the fact is that I’ve never celebrate so-called Valentine’s Day, guess what? I merely want to hone me English narrative skills!

Whether I can celebrate the festival with someone? I don’t care actually!

First, it can save money, Second, interpersonal relationship is complex. It seems I’m frustrated or envy them? Not really! Because I have to concentrate on my English, women will influence my process.

Gee, I always take too much time to describe something redundant, returning to the main topic, the origin of Chinese Valentine’s Day, supposedly, it originated from Zhou dynasty in ancient China.

The story narrates that how a couple met and fell in love, their name are Weaver Girl and the Cowherd.Despite they can only contact each other once per year, the story is still quite impressive.

Imagine that if you could only contact your girlfriend or boyfriend once per year, how terrible when the situation happens.

Therefore, I guess in order to cherish the opportunity that couples meet each other, the festival appears from this story.

Anyway happy Chinese Valentine’s Day! don't forget to bring some elaborate gist to your sweetheart! it's relatively important for some couples, have a nice day!
(今天是七夕情人節,在東方是一個很流行的節慶)

(在這一天,每對情侶會選擇到某些地方慶祝)

(不過事實是我不曾慶祝過所謂的情人節,你猜怎麼著?我只是想磨練我的英文敘事能力!)

(我是否能跟某人慶祝這個節日?我其實毫不在乎!)

(首先可以省錢,第二,人際關係是複雜的,似乎我已絕望?錯!因為我得集中注意力在我的英文上,女人會影響我進步的)

(哎呀,我總是浪費太多時間描述多餘的事,回到主題就是,七夕情人節據說起源於古代中國的周朝)

(這故事敘述一對情侶如何相遇並戀愛,他們的名字是織女與牛郎,儘管他們只能每年見一次面,但這故事非常感人)

(想像一下若你每年只能與你女友或男友見一次面而已,當這情況發生時會有多糟)

(因此,我猜測,情侶們為了珍惜彼此的相遇,這個節慶就是從這個故事而出現的)

(總之七夕情人節快樂!別忘了帶些禮物給你/妳的情人! 這對某些情侶來說是相當重要的,祝你們有個美好的一天!)