The Background Music From the Film ''Scent of a Woman''

•  
  • 278
  • 2
  • 2
Aug 29, 2017 04:36 English
I purely focus on the symphony and their conversations during the video, never focus on something else, because I probably know that the male main character has some negative habit after he demobilized. The information is from Wekipedia.

The background music from the film ''Scent of a Woman'', is a symphony.

The violinist of the symphony is a well-known musician, Perlman. He is a Jew, and he was born in Tel Aviv, Israel. It looks quite near the holy city Jerusalem on the map. The rhythm is relatively graceful and attractive when he played with the violin. I guess the audience will considered the concert is unforgettable as well.

Though I've never watched the film before, therefore I found one of its scene on YouTube and training my listening skills without English or Chinese subtitles this morning before I work.

Here are their conversations below(it only depends on myself and never cheat):

Man:Would you like to learn the Tango, Dun? Woman:Right now? M:I'll offering you my services, free charge, what do you think? W:Hmm...I think it'll be a little bit afraid. M:afraid of what? W:Afraid of making mistakes. M:No mistakes in the Tango, Dun, not like life,simple, that's made Tango so great, you make a mistake, you can let it up, or hang alone, what's your try? you try it? W:All right, I'll give it to try. M:Hold me on, sun! your arm. (And then the man started to whisper with another man.)

Here is the link on the YouTube, the length of this video only takes four minutes, perhaps you might be interest. Also you could probably examine that whether I made some mistakes from listen their conversations.

(Hopefully it's never misunderstand you, I merely hone my English listening skills.)
(我純粹聚焦在交響樂跟他們在影片的對話而已,不會聚焦在其他事,因為我大概知道那位男主角有一些不良習慣,這個資訊是從維基百科來的)

(背景音樂是從電影''女人香''來的,是一首交響樂)

(這首交響樂的小提琴家是一位有名的音樂家,帕爾曼,他是猶太人,出生於以色列的耶路撒冷,在地圖上看起來離聖城耶路撒冷很近,當他演奏小提琴的時候,旋律相當優美與吸引人,我猜聽眾亦會將此音樂會視為難忘的回憶)

(雖然我之前沒過過這部電影,因此在今早上班前,我在YouTube上找到它其中一部劇情然後在沒有英文或中文字形的情況下訓練我的聽力)

(以下是他們的對話(只憑我自己然後沒作弊))

(然後這邊有一個YouTube的連結,片長只有四分鐘左右,或許你可能會有興趣看,同時你或許可以檢視一下我是否在聽他們的對話時有錯誤)

(但願你不會誤會,我只是磨練我的英文聽力)