A Nice Day

•  
  • 23
  • 1
  • 2
Sep 21, 2019 20:15 English
Today I participated two activities in Taipei, which were the Host Family-Foreign Students Meeting and a Christian marriage meeting.

This morning I went to Taipei City for participating that Host Family-Foreign Students Meeting.

The organizer assigned some foreign students who also registered this event to the host family participants.

The organizer assigned me two foreign students who comes from mainland China and Czech. When we first met each other, we were delighted and had some nice small talks.

About the student who comes from mainland China, he is talkative and accommodating. He shared a lot good experiences about how to travel around the Western China by driving a vehicle. If one day I am available, I would love to do so.

For the student who comes from Czech, I must say that his English is pretty good and outstanding. He said that the reason he went to Taiwan is that he want to study Chinese. We also had a great conversation with each other.

During the event, the organizer sponsored an icebreaker game was that each group of host family and the students would be asked to participate that game. One of the members of the group would be given a paper from the organizer.

The paper showed a character or a physical action. The person who received that paper had to tell another person about what the paper showed with gestures.

Also, the last person had to tell the organizer the correct answer. If the last person's answer wasn't consist with the paper's picture, the organizer would be asked the other participants drawing something on their faces by crayons.

We finally answered wrongly. Our faces remained some crayons. However, we had a lot of fun actually.

Ultimately, we exchanged FB accounts. I promised them if I am available, I would invite them to participate an one-day sightseeing in Taipei without charges:It is my treat!

https://www.hostfamily.org.tw/en/news/85-17121
(今天,我在台北參加了兩場活動,分別是接待家庭與外國學生的同樂會和基督教的結婚聚會。)

(今天早上,我去台北市參加了接待家庭與外國學生的同樂會。)

(主辦單位將一些也報名了該活動的外國學生分配給了接待家庭的參與者。)

(主辦單位給我兩名來自中國大陸和捷克的外國學生。當我們第一次見面時,我們感到非常高興,並進行了一些不錯的交談。)

(關於來自中國大陸的學生,他健談又親切。他分享了許多如何駕駛汽車在中國西部旅行的經驗。如果我有一天有空的話,我很樂意這麼做。)

(對於來自捷克的學生,我必須說他的英語很好而且很出色。他說,他去台灣的原因是他想學習中文。我們之間也進行了很好的交談。)

(在活動期間,主辦單位發起了一場破冰遊戲,即每組接待家庭和學生將被要求參加該遊戲。該小組的一名成員會從主辦單位拿到一張紙。)

(該張紙表現出一種性格或身體行為。收到該紙的人必須永手勢告訴其他人該紙的內容。)

(另外,最後一個人必須告訴主辦單位正確的答案。如果最後一個人的答案與紙張上的圖案不符,則主辦單位將要求其他參與者用蠟筆在他們的臉上畫些東西。)

(我們最後還是答錯了。我們的臉留下蠟筆的痕跡。但是,實際上我們玩得很開心。)

(最終,我們交換了FB帳戶。我向他們保證,如果有空,我會邀請他們參加在台北進行免費一日遊觀光:我請客!)