Oyster vermicelli

•  
  • 182
  • 1
  • 1
Oct 30, 2017 08:16 English
Yesterday I took a certificate of tour guide and tour manager's training course at Banqiao district, New Taipei city.(Banqiao is an executive center of New Taipei city, and New Taipei city is surrounding with Taipei city.)

I used to heard that there is a renowned eatery is approximately next to the two blocks from the place I took course, which sells roasted sausages and oyster vermicelli, therefore I decided to visit it for my lunch.

When I was arrival at the eatery, I saw a numerous people queue up at the take out area, also a lot of people stayed at the eatery, such crowded!

They sold several types of flavour about the oyster vermicelli, I couldn't quite remember the exact name of each types of oyster vermicelli, I merely remember what I ordered is ''intestine'' flavour without the oyster and a roasted sausage.

I guess some foreigners might feel strange when they heard ''intestine'', sounds odd? kind of! but it's one of ingredient of the vermicelli, trust me, if you never eat this, order a bowl of vermicelli, you will love it!

When I ate a bowl of intestine vermicelli, whoa it's taste so great, I even would like to order more, in order to control my weight, I merely ordered one bowl.

The seasoning is integral parts of intestine vermicelli as well, it depends on people's favorite, for me, I like to sprinkle some chili sauce or vinegar on the surface of the vermicelli.

Also, I have a long time which never eat sausage, the fragrance of sausage was also stimulate my appetite.

All of them I ordered are quite cheap, the roasted sausage is NT.25 dollars apiece, the intestine vermicelli or oyster vermicelli are NT.40 dollars apiece.

However, I don't recommend to eat them too often, because their ingredients aren't good for body to absorb.
(昨天我在新北市板橋區參加一項導遊與領隊的證照訓練課程(板橋是新北市的行政中心,新北市環繞著台北市))

(我曾聽說在我參加課程的地方大約距離兩條街旁邊有一家有名的小吃店賣蚵仔麵線跟烤香腸,因此我決定去那邊吃午餐)

(當我到達小吃店時,我看到許多人在外帶區排隊,同時很多人也在小吃店裡面吃東西,真是擠!)

(他們賣數種口味的蚵仔麵線,我不太能記得確切的每種蚵仔麵線,我只記得我點的是''大腸口味沒有牡蠣的麵線跟一條烤香腸)

(我猜當一些外國人聽到''大腸''可能會覺得怪怪的,聽起來很古怪?有一點!但它是麵線的其中一種成份,相信我,若你不曾吃過,點一晚麵線吧,你會愛上它的!)

(當我吃了一碗大腸麵線,哇!吃起來真棒,我甚至想再點一碗,為了控制體重,我只點一碗)

(調味料也是大腸麵線不可或缺的一部份,這端看人門的喜好而定,對我來說的話,我喜歡淋上一些辣椒醬或醋在麵線的表面上)

(同時我有很長一段時間沒吃香腸了,香腸的香味也很刺激我的食慾)

(我點的東西非常便宜,考香腸每碗25元,大腸麵線或蚵仔麵線每碗40元)

(不過我不建議常吃它們,因為它們的成份不利於身體吸收)