Part 3:The Testimony of My Personal Story

•  
  • 46
  • 0
  • 1
Aug 9, 2019 02:15 English
My parents believed he was the only God in the universe because he always looked upright. Since they heard that he cheated on his wife and had many complicated relationships with his female believers, during this time, there was a middle-aged Christian brother who is my parent’s friend sent gospel messages for them many years and asked my parents whether want to baptize in Jesus Christ’s name.

Before he asked my parents, my parents had already visit many different kind of religion, such as Buddhism, Taoism. My parents couldn’t find out which God is the only truth God, they therefore accepted that Christian brother’s invitation to the church.

After baptizing in Christ, my parents felt that Christ is complete different from other Gods, because they obtained the peace from Christ.

I was forced to believe in Christ by my parents. Why do I say that I was forced by them is because they believe in many different Gods already and I couldn’t distinguish which God is the only God, however, I finally baptized as well, but I didn’t believe in Christ at all.

Until I encountered a terrible situation since the end of 2018, I thought that perhaps suicide is the only method to resolve that issue, I started to do some research on the internet about which forms of finish my life wouldn’t be painful.

Surprisingly, there was a gentle voice said ‘’A bruised reed shall he not break, And smoking flax shall he not quench’’, I didn’t know who spoke that words to me, but I can detect that there was a person who spoke these words to me. I therefore gave up to suicide.
(我的父母相信他是在宇宙中獨一的神,因為他看起來總是很正直,自父母聽說他對他老婆不忠以及跟他的女性信徒們有許多複雜的關係時,在這個時候,有一位是我父母的朋友的中年基督徒傳福音給我的父母多年並問我的父母是否願意受浸在基督耶穌的名裡)

(他問我的父母之前,我的父母早已去了許多不同種類的宗教,比如佛教,道教,我的父母都無法找到哪一位才是真正的神,他們因此接受了那一位弟兄的邀請而到了教會)

(在基督裡受浸之後,我的父母覺得基督與其他的神完全不同,因為他們從基督裡得到平安)

(我被父母強迫信主,為什麼我說過我是被他們強迫的是因為他們很早就相信不同許多的神明,但我沒辦法分辨哪個神才是唯一的真神,不過,我最後也受浸了,但我一點也不信基督)

(直到我遭遇到了一個麻煩是在2018年的年底,我覺得或許自殺才是唯一解決那個問題的方法,我開始上網做了些功課是關於哪個形式的自殺對我來說不會痛苦)

(驚人的是,有一個輕微的聲音說到’’壓傷的蘆葦祂不折斷,將殘的燈火祂不吹熄’’我不知道誰對我說了那些話,但我可以感知到有一位對我說那些話的人,我因此放棄了自殺)