Part Four:Some Rules For Oversea Students In Our Dwelling

•  
  • 67
  • 1
  • 1
Apr 6, 2019 09:57 English
(9)In case of earthquake, fire or any unexpected situations happen, please stay in calm and follow our exit sign to flee from house. There is an escape slinger at the balcony. The fire extinguishers are place next to the both sides of the elevator.

(10)We are open-minded and also respect any religions, if you can't eat something, such as pork or meat or vegetarian, please inform us and we will avoid to prepare for those foods. If there are some taboos in your country, please also tell us and we will also avoid them or discuss them.

(11)we will avoid loaning relationships and anything which is making profit.

(12)If you have any physical sicknesses, please tell us in advance. If you got sick or got a fever and so on, we won't give you medicine or suggestions directly but we will send you to the nearest hospital and inform your school immediately.
((9)假如有地震,火災或任何無法預期的情況發生的話,請保持鎮靜並找到我們的逃生出口標誌從家裡逃離,在陽臺有一個逃生垂降機,滅火器放置在電梯的兩側)

(我們對於所有的宗教信仰皆是抱持著開放的態度,如果你不能吃某些東西的話,比如豬肉或肉類或是素食,請告知我們,我們會避免準備這些食物,如果在你的國家有一些禁忌的話,也請告訴我們並且我們會避免討論它們)

((11)我們會避免借貸關係以及其他任何有關營利行為的事情)

((12)如果你有任何身理疾病,請事先告知我們,如果你生病或發燒等等,我們不會直接給你成藥或建議,但我們會帶你馬上到最近的醫院並告知你的學校)