The Mountain-Climbing One-Day Training Course For Tour Guides

•  
  • 44
  • 1
  • 1
Aug 29, 2019 21:17 English
I partook a tour guide outdoor training course today. The course instructed participants how to be a mountain-climbing tour guide effectively.

The Tour Guide Association selected the Yangming Mountain National Park to be the training place.

Initially, the coach outlined some guidelines before we entered the main entrance of the mountain.

The most important points such as how to use more efficient way to climb the mountain and how to hold a alpenstock properly.

While we were climbing, the coach also kindly taught us how to save the strength appropriately when we walked uphill or downhill.

Fortunately, the elevation of the mountain we climbed is merely 1,120 meters high. Otherwise, I wouldn't have completed the course.

After we arrived to the mountaintop, I was the third person who embarked on the mountaintop in the training class.

I exhaled and inhaled loudly, because I was exhausted. Since I seldom exercise and became obese, this activity was relatively strenuous.

It turned out that to be a mountain climbing guide is not easy. This kind of tour guide is not only need more professional knowledge about mountain-climbing but also need adequate strength and good body condition.

At any rate, I enjoyed the course. It probably can reduce my calorie since I haven't exercised for a quite long time.

However, both my legs will probably sore and pain when I wake up tomorrow.
(我今天參加了一個導遊戶外訓練課程。該課程指導參與者如何有效地成為登山導遊。)

(導遊協會選擇陽明山國家公園作為訓練場所。)

(最初,教練在我們進入山的主要入口之前概述了一些指導方針。)

(最重要的一點,如何使用更有效的方式爬山以及如何正確地握登山杖。)

(在我們攀爬的過程中,教練還告訴我們當我們走上坡或下坡時如何適當地保存力量。)

(幸運的是,我們攀登的山峰高度僅為1,120米。否則,我就沒辦法完成課程了。)

(在我們到達山頂後,我是第三個在訓練課上登上山頂的人。)

(我大聲呼氣並吸氣,因為我筋疲力盡。由於我很少運動並變得肥胖,這項活動相對費力。)

(事實證明,要成為登山嚮導並不容易。這種導遊不僅需要更多關於登山的專業知識,還需要足夠的力量和良好的身體狀況。)

(無論如何,我很喜歡這門課程。它可能會減少我的卡路里,因為我已經有很長的一段時間沒有運動了。)

(然而,當我明天醒來時,我的雙腿都可能會酸痛和疼痛。)