Foolishness

•  
  • 33
  • 0
  • 1
Jul 16, 2019 21:19 English
Originally, I intended to resign from my current job.

As I previously mentioned that I found a new job, which was an English-speaking taxi cab chauffeur, the reward of the job attracted me a lot, so that’s why I resigned from my original job.

However, I merely sent my resignation document to my superior, my superior didn’t sent my document to his upper superior yet, so the process of this paperwork hasn’t approved yet either.

After that company interviewed me and asked me for signing a cashier's check at their office, which means that as long as I borrow their car, I have to guarantee that I won’t hurt or lose their property.

This is weird in my opinion, but I still interested in joining their company, however, I didn’t carry my ID card so they couldn’t let me make a signature on their contract.

I told the event to my parent after going home and messaged some of my best friends, all of them considered me as an idiot after I describing the story.

I am unsure whether in other countries of the world have to sign a similar cashier’s check if the applicants want to apply for this kind of job. In Taiwan, this is absolutely not safe, my friends and parent thought I was framed by that company, they thought this is a scam.

So I immediately informed my library’s superior that I wanted to get back my job’s.

Fortunately, the document hasn’t be approved, it was still in process, I expressed my apology and wish him would reserve my original job, he did reserve my original position.

So I can still stay in the library, I can still capitalize my leisure time to look for a new job and prepare for my English-speaking tour guide’s presentation.
(起初,我打算辭去我現今的工作)

(如我先前提到我找到了一份新工作,是英語司機,這份工的報酬很吸引我,所以這就是為何我辭去我原本的工作)

(不過,我只把我的辭呈寄給我的長官,我的長官還未把我的辭呈寄給他的長官,所以這份文書作業也還未批准)

(那間公司面試我之後要我在他們的辦公室簽一份本票,代表只要我借用他們的車,我必須保證我木會傷到或遺失他們的財產)

(這對我來說很怪,但我仍興趣於加入他們的公司,不過,我沒帶到我的身分證所以他們無法讓我在合約上簽名)

(回家後我把這件事告訴我的父母與我的一些好朋友們,敘述這個經過之後,他們都覺得我是個啟智)

(我不確定是否在其他國家如果應徵者要應徵這種工作是不是也要簽本票,但在臺灣,這絕對不安全,我的朋友們以及父母認為我被那間公司誆騙,他們覺得這是個詐騙)

(所以我馬上告知我在圖書館的長官我想回來工作)

(幸運的是,那份文件還沒批准,仍在過程中,我向他表示我的歉意並希望他保留我原本的工作,他真的有保留我原本的位置)

(所以我可以仍然留在圖書館,我可以利用我的空閒時間尋找新工作並準備我的英語導遊的報告)