Hosting Two French Students

•  
  • 69
  • 0
  • 1
Apr 29, 2019 08:26 English
On May 11th to 12th, there are two French students who are going to visit me.

They are oversea exchange students, which will briefly stay in the National United University in Taiwan for a month.

I therefore wrote some letters for them about I want to bring them to visit some well-known attractions in Taipei, I can not only practice how to guide foreign visitors appropriately before officially led tour groups but also enhance friendships with them.

Gladly, they are happy to go with me. Their major is civil engineering, they live in southern France, a fascinating city called Montpellier.

The main point is that I found a great opportunity for practicing guide foreign visitors in some Taiwanese attractions, I have to prepare for it well this time.

I also plan that on upcoming June, I will probably ask the company about when will I be available to lead tour groups formally.

I asked for the travel company about giving me only one month without guiding any tour groups, the excuse I submitted to them was that I have been busy at my regular job.

In fact, I merely want to have more adequate time for practicing how to properly lead a tour group.

They are still waiting for me and hesitate about when will I run my business.

I can't let them wait for me too long. Otherwise, I would have lose this opportunity.
(五月十一日至五月十二日,有兩位法國學生會訪問我)

(他們是海外留學生,會在臺灣的國立聯合大學短暫的待一個月)

(我因此寫了一些信給他們是有關我想帶他們參觀臺北的一些有名的景點,我不只可以在正式帶團之前練習如何妥當的帶外國觀光客,還可以增進與他們的情誼)

(很高興的是他們樂意跟我,他們的主修科目是土木工程,他們住在法國的南部,一個迷人的城市叫蒙佩利爾)

(主要的重點是我發現一個絕佳的機會來練習引導外國觀光客到一些臺灣景點,我這一次得預先準備好)

(我也計劃在要來的六月,我或許會問公司關於我何時有空正式帶團了)

(我請公司給我只有一個月的時間不帶團,我給他們的理由是我因我原本的工作很忙碌)

(事實上,我只想要有更多充足的時間練習怎麼正確的帶一個團)

(他們仍在等我並懷疑我何時可以開始執業)

(我不能讓他們等我太久,否則我會失去機會)