Daniel Han Was Elected The KMT Inner Campaign For Participating 2020 Presidential Election

•  
  • 31
  • 1
  • 1
Jul 17, 2019 17:14 English
Last few weeks ago, the KMT has four candidates were nominated for attending the KMT inner campaign, if one of their result of public polls was higher than other three, this person will be assigned and represent the KMT for participating 2020 presidential election.

Terry Guo, one of the KMT’s candidates who also was an entrepreneur as well, however, he lost this campaign after all.

Daniel Han, China-friendly mayor of Kaohsiung, he was elected the mayor of Kaohsiung at the end of last year, he promised that he wouldn’t resign from his current position and participate the campaign in order to accompany with Kaohsiung citizens together until his terms of office expires.

I am unsure whether he decided to resign from his mayor position by himself or the general office of the KMT assigned him to do this action, all in all, I personally don’t think his decision is wisdom.

However, he ultimately won the KMT inner election and represented the KMT for participating 2020 presidential election

There are three issues I found from this event after the campaign completed:

(1)What Daniel Han promised for his citizens is that he wouldn’t resigned from the mayor of Kaohsiung, but he after all did. I am relatively disappoint.

(2)What The KMT select their candidates is via public pulls, perhaps this method of choosing their candidate includes some inaccuracies and not the exactly correct.

(3)Terry Guo lost this campaign is out of my original expectation and some of his supporters. What I meant is that I neither support him nor other candidates of the KMT and other parties. I originally thought that he would win the inner campaign because his recent reputation was probably greater than Han in my opinion

If a person gain a great reputation, he or she would probably want to get more interests, I guess this is so-called temptation and desire.
(幾星期之前,國民黨有四位候選人被提名參加黨內競選,如果他們其中一位的民調結果高於其他三個人的話,這個人就會被指派並代表國民黨參加2020總統大選)

(郭台銘是其中一位曾是企業家的國民黨候選人,不過,他終究輸掉了這次競選)

(韓國瑜,親中的高雄市長,他在去年年底當選高雄市長,他承諾過他不會辭去他現在的位置然後參選這場競選是為了一同陪伴高雄市民直到他的任期結束為止)

(我不確定他決定辭去他市長的職務是否是他自己的意思還是國民黨總部指派他去做這個動作,總之,我個人不覺得他的決定是明智的)

(不過,他最終贏得國民黨的黨內初選並代表國民黨參選2020總統大選)

(競選結束之後有三個問題是我從這次的事件看到的:)

((1)韓國瑜承諾過他的市民說他不會辭去高雄市長職務,但她終究做了,我相當失望)

((2)國民黨挑選他們的候選人的方式是經由民調,或許這個挑選他們的候選人的方法包含一些誤差以及不是那麼正確)

((3)郭台銘輸掉這次的競選已超乎我原本的預期以及他的一些支持者,我指的是我既不支持他也不支持其他國民黨的候選人以及其他政黨,我原本認為他會贏得黨內競選是因為他近期的聲望或許大過韓國瑜是在我的看法之下)

(如果一個人得到了很好的名聲,他或她或許會想得到更多利益,我猜這就是所謂的誘惑以及慾望)