Bullying

•  
  • 92
  • 0
  • 2
Jan 9, 2019 14:46 English
Again, there were some children who played around reading area at the library in which is my workplace this afternoon.

Initially, they merely played with each other, however, they started to laugh loudly and bullied a child.

After a patron telling me they bullied a child and cheated that boy to give them his smartphone, in order to get his phone and play his phone, the boy therefore sobbed.

I walked towards them and said ''what are you guys doing? do not monkey about at library, otherwise I will escort you guys out''.

That enthusiastic patron came with me as well, she persuaded them return the phone to that boy.

Those teenagers were still laughing towards that boy and never listen our advise, finally one of them replied ''this is not your business'', afterward, they ran out of the library.

If my memory serves me correctly, I seem to haven't bullied others when I was little, so I couldn't understand their motivation, perhaps they are merely children, how can a child understand what things are correct and incorrect, probably their parents are too busy at work to teach thier children how to do the right things.

It's so regret to see a bunch of children bullied a boy together, in light of thier behaviour, attires and they have never felt the action is wrong, I judge they will became criminals or hoodlums in the future.

As Luke 23:34(King James Bible) in the bible said:''Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.''

Indeed, they didn't know what they did for that boy, at the beginning, I was angry about their action, after a while I recalled the verse from bible, my commiseration raised towards them.

Perhaps my viewpoint is too negative, they are still innocent and just need someone to teach them to do correct things.
(又一次,有一些孩子們今天下午到我工作的圖書館的閱讀區域玩耍)

(起初,他們只是自己在玩,不過,他們開始笑的很大聲並欺負一個小孩)

(在一位讀者告訴我他們欺壓一個小孩並騙了那小孩給他們手機之後,為了玩他的手機,那男孩開始哭泣)

(我走向他們並說道''你們在做什麼?不要在圖書館胡鬧,否則我會趕你們走'')

(那個熱心的讀者也跟著我,她勸他們把手機還給那個男孩)

(那些青少年仍對著那個男孩嘲笑並不聽從我們的勸導,最後他們其中一人說''這關你屁事''之後,他們跑出了圖書館)

(如果我的記憶正確,當我還小的時候我似乎不曾欺壓過其他人,所以我不能理解他們的動機,或許他們只是孩子,一個小孩哪懂得什麼事是對的或錯的,或許他們的父母太忙於工作而沒辦法教導他們的孩子怎麼做對的事)

(很遺憾難到一群孩子們一起欺壓一個小男孩,根據他們的行為,穿著與他們不覺得這個動作是錯的,我判斷他們未來會成為犯罪者或流氓)

(就像路加福音23章34節所說:''那時,耶穌說:「父啊,赦免他們!因為他們不知道自己在做什麼。」士兵們抽籤分了他的衣服。'')

(的確,他們不知道他們對那男孩做了什麼,起初,我對於他們的行為感到生氣,一段時間之後,我想起聖經的這處經節,我因此對他們憐憫)

(或許我的觀點太負面,他們仍天真且只是需要人教他們做對的事情)