Dilemma

•  
  • 255
  • 1
  • 1
Oct 5, 2017 13:02 English
I'm going to take an English Tour guide and English tour manager's exam next year.

By the way I'm not quite sure how do English native speaker say ''領隊'' in English? ''Tour manager''? or something else? because there are a plenty of difference usage for ''領隊'' after I searched it on the internet.

''領隊'' is not related to ''English tour guide'', English tour guide is ''英語導遊''. I merely ask how do you say ''領隊'' in English.

Because I merely know ''Tour manager'' is related to ''領隊'', therefore the following words which relevant to ''領隊'', I'm going to say ''Tour manager'' first.

Returning to the main topic. I originally tended to take English tour guide and Tour manager's training course at Tai-chung (it's located on the middle of Taiwan), I live in Taipei, so the distance is quite far away from my residence.

However it merely offer such location for me to attend the course, so I have already been deciding to go to Tai-Chung every Sunday.

After I registered the course and submitted the tuition, my mother noticed there is also have a relevant course in Taipei! gosh!

Therefore I'm currently dilemma of how to choice these options:Because I have already been registered the Tai-Chung's course and submitted my tuition;but I ignored the costs of transportation. If I drive my car to Tai-Chung every Sunday, the costs of gasoline can be expensive, if I take a bus or train, it waste my time.

The Taipei's course, they merely offer English tour guide's training skills, but has no Tour manager's course, the tuition are seven thousand and five hundred new Taiwanese dollars (NTS). I can merely take MRT (like subway), it's convenience to get there.

The Tai-Chung's course, not only they offer English tour guide's training skills, but also offer Tour manager's course, the tuition are two thousand new Taiwanese dollars (NTS), although it cheaper than Taipei's;but the costs of transportation is more expensive than Taipei's.

I'm dilemma, which one is better?
I'm going to take English tour guide and English tour manager's exam next year.
(我明年會參加英語導遊跟英語領隊的考試)

(順道一提我不確定英文母語者如何佣英文說''領隊''這個專有名詞?是''Tour manager''嗎?或其他說法?因為在我於網路商搜尋它的說法之後,發現''領隊''這個名詞在英文裡好像有很多不同的說法)

(''領隊''跟''English tour guide''是不相關的,English tour guide 才是 ''英語導遊'',我只是想問說如何用英文講''領隊''這個名詞而已)

(因為我只知道''Tour manager''跟''領隊''有關,因此以下有關''領隊''的字,我會暫時先用''Tour manager''來表示)

(回到主要話題就是我原本打算到台中參加英語導遊跟領隊的訓練課程(台中位於中臺灣),我住在台北,所以從我家到台中的距離很遠)

(不過它只提供這樣的地點讓我上課,所以我早已決定每週日去台中上課)

(在我報名與繳交學費之後,我媽注意到在台北也有相關的課程!天啊!)

(因此我現在陷入如何覺定選擇哪個地區的課程的兩難之中:因為我早已報名台中的課程並繳交了學費,但我忽略了搭乘交通工具方面的費用,若我每週日開自己的車去台中,油錢的花費會很貴,若我搭巴士或火車,又會浪費我的時間)

(關於台北的課程,他們僅提供英語導遊的訓練技巧,但沒有景語領隊的課程,學費是七千五百元新台幣,我可以搭捷運(是地鐵的一種)要到那邊是很方便的)

(關於台中的課程,他們不僅提供英語導遊的訓練技巧,還包含英語領隊的課程,學費是兩千元新台幣,雖然學費比台北的便宜,但搭乘交通工具的費用比台北的貴)

I'm dilemma, which one is better?
(我陷入兩難,哪個選擇比較好?)