Assignment

•  
  • 97
  • 2
  • 2
Jan 11, 2019 16:31 English
In order to boost books borrowing rate, the general library of New Taipei City sponsored an activity, which is encourage its librarians to recommend good books and write the book's comment after reading it.

Their expectation is attract patrons to borrow more books by librarians' evaluation of books.

My superior phoned my office extension this afternoon, which assigned me to participate in this activity.

He said ''around all of librarians, your writing skill is skillful, why don't you register this activity? if your recommendation was elected, you will receive two pieces of 200 dollors gift coupons as your reward and the general library will post your writing on its Facebook's fans page''.

After thinkig it over, I therefore decided to register the activity.

I have been reading a lot of books, it's time to show my ability of giving books' evaluation.
(為了提升借閱率,新北市圖總館發起了一個活動,是鼓勵館員讀書之後推薦好書並寫出書的評價)

(他們的期望是藉由館員的書評來吸引讀者借更多的書)

(我的主管今天下午打到我的辦公室分機,指派我參與這個活動)

(他說''在所有的館員當中,你的寫作技巧是熟稔的,為何不參加這個活動?如果你的書評被選上,你會得到兩張200元的禮券做為你的報酬然後總館會發表你的書評到臉書的粉絲專頁)

(考慮之後,我因此決定報名這個活動)

(我已讀過很多書,是時候展現我的書評能力了)