2018 International Christian Special Conference In Taiwan

•  
  • 36
  • 1
  • 1
Feb 14, 2018 10:53 English
The conference is take turns around the world every year. This year, the host is Taiwan. it will be held on Feb 15 to Feb 18 at Nan-Gong Exhibition Center in Taipei every day. It's coincident that the period of time is Chinese lunar new year as well. Generally, people like to relax and go somewhere to enjoy their holidays, there is no exception to me either. However I think my character isn't sufficient to be a christian, I therefore registered the conference.

The purpose of the meeting is let more people to know Lord and His love is unconditional. in the conference, they will assign some senior and experienced christian make addresses during the meeting and discuss the content of the bible, all of them come from different countries. They also offers simultaneous interpreters to help people who need translation.

Also, our each local church were responsible to receive foreign christian. I in charge of receive Philippine christian.

Before the meeting, my buddies and I were arrange the auditorium and rank almost above ten thousand chairs, It's spend us half a day. You can image how many people will attend the meeting!

(這個聚會每年都在世界輪流舉行,今年的主辦國是臺灣,將會在2月15日到2月18日在台北的南港展覽館舉行,很巧的是這斷期間也是農曆新年,一般來說,人們喜歡在他門的假期放鬆或去某些地方享受,對我也沒有例外,不過我覺得我的品格還不夠成為一位基督徒,我音此報名了此次聚會)

(這個聚會的目的是讓更多人認識 主以及 祂無條件的愛,在聚會中,他們會指派一些年長並富有經驗的基督徒在聚會當中做演講並且討論聖經的內容,他們所有人都是從不同的國家來的,他們也會提供同聲翻譯給需要翻譯的人)

(同時,我們的每一個地方教會負責接待外國基督徒,我負責接待菲律賓的基督徒)

Before the meeting, my buddies and I were arrange the auditorium and rank almost above thousand and thousand chairs, It's spend us half a day. You can image how many people will attend the meeting!
(聚會開始之前,我的夥伴跟我在整理會場跟排列將近上萬張椅子,這花了我們半天,你可以想像會有多少人參加聚會!)