In Order to Live

•  
  • 230
  • 1
  • 1
Dec 10, 2017 09:05 English
I glanced at the English composition ''In Order to Live'' from Wekipedia yesterday.

The author Park Yeonmi is one of the well known North Korean defectors, also she was the victim of rape.

When I read her description which related to getaway from North Korea merely to live, it was the worst story I've been heard.

I also sympathized her situations, she said that when her mother and her getaway from the border between North Korea and entered China, they were cheated by some Chinese and she looked her mother was raped in order to ensure that they could enter China, what a terrible story.

However currently there is a comfort information, she met a man who does care and love her, they became a couple, this is one thing I think it can comfort us when people read her story.

She said that at the beginning she didn't believe any men, because she has negative experiences in the past. The man didn't impact from her former situations and extraordinary concerned with her, he obtained her trust gradually, lastly they became a couple of sweethearts.

The process of her met the man isn't easy I think, anyway it's a lovely ending at least.
(我昨天略瞥了一下在維基百科的英文著作''為了生存'')

(作者朴延美是北韓其中一位知名的脫北者,同時她也是強暴的受害者之一)

(當我讀她描述有關從北韓逃亡只為生存的過程時,這是我聽過最遭的故事)

(我也同情她的境遇,她說當她的媽媽跟她一起從北韓邊境逃進中國的時候,她們被一些中國人欺騙並且她親眼目賭她的媽媽在她面前被強暴只為確保她們可以進入中國,真是糟糕的故事)

(不過現在有一個令人安慰的消息,她遇到了一位真的在意她與愛她的男人,他們變成一對戀人,這是我覺得當我們讀她的故事時可以安慰我們的一件事)

(她表示在一開始的時候她不相信任何男人因為她在過去有不好的經驗,這個男人不受她之前的遭遇所影響還異常的關心她,所以他逐漸取得她的信任,最後他們就變成了一對情侶)

(她遇到這個男人的過程可以說是不容易的,總之至少這是一個漂亮的enging)