George Washington

•  
  • 278
  • 1
  • 1
Oct 27, 2017 16:46 English
George Washington is the father of the United States of America.

He is the first President of the United States of America as well.

My father usually mentioned him, he is a renowned christian as well, my father said that he usually woke up at the early morning and sat under a tree to pray for Lord to gave him wisdom and strength.

Why the USA is the strongest nation around the current world, my father guessed that because he believe in God, and anything related to the USA are usually not without God, like one of the US currency's surface printed the phrase '' In God, we trust''.

However it's merely a personal comment from my father, it's not an absolute answer, because some of non-christian might think the thoughts of my father has a bias, therefore I can merely say, it depends.
(喬治華盛頓是美國之父)

(他亦是第一位美國總統)

(我父親通常提起他,他也是一位有名的基督徒,我父親說他通常會在清晨起床並坐在一顆樹下向主禱告藉此祈求智慧與力量)

(為何美國是現今世界上最強大的國家,我父親猜測因為他相信 神,任何有關美國的事通常缺少不了 神,比如其中一種美國貨幣上印著一句話''在 神,我們相信'')

(不過這只是我父親的個人評論,不是絕對,因為有些非基督徒可能覺得我父親的想法有偏見,因此我只能說,這看情況)