A Sigh

•  
  • 169
  • 0
  • 2
Sep 14, 2018 00:58 English
It's so regret that sometimes we won't obtain something which we really want.

''Perhaps this is so-called life'', I sighed.

You may want to get love, but you are unsatisfied.

You may want to get a higher position at your workplace, however, you still can't.

I have read a book, which was wrote by current Taipei city mayor:Ko Wen-je, the title of the book called ''The Power of White''.

The book has been populared for a while and it is a bestseller, just like him.

He used to be a doctor at the National Taiwan University Hospital, and participated a mayoral election several years ago.

Ultimately, he elected as a mayor in Taipei city. His comments and expressions were always being a focal point around news media.

Because he experienced many separations in life and parting at death in the hospital, so he wrote many deeply thoughts as a book.

Probably his composition is too popular, so he puslished volume two of the book.

One of the quote from his book is ''I couldn't change the variation of four seasons, I can just let them reach the acme of perfection''.

After read this quote, I released a heavy sigh.

Indeed, there are so many things we can't change or get, maybe we use our whole lifes to chase them, those things have never belong to us, we sometimes need to learn how to give up.

I sighed, I can't get what I really want, but I can learn how to choose, how to complete my mission of life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ko_Wen-je
(很遺憾有時候我們不會取得我們非常想要的東西)

(''或許這就是所謂的人生'',我感嘆著)

(你可能想得到愛情,但你不滿足)

(你可能想得到在你工作場縮中較高的位置,不過你仍然沒有辦法)

(我讀過一本書,是由現任臺北市長:柯文哲所寫的,書名是''白色的力量'')

(這本書已盛行一時並且是本暢銷書,就像他一樣)

(他曾是國立臺灣大學醫學院附設醫院的醫生,並且在數年之前參與了市長選舉)

(最終,他當選成為臺北市長,他的評論與表達總是新聞媒體的焦點)

(因為他在醫院中經歷了許多生離死別,所以他寫了許多深層的想法成為一本書)

(或許他的著作太受歡迎,所以他出版了這本書的第二集)

(他書裡的其中一個引言是''我無法改變四季的變化,只能讓其盡善盡美'')

(讀了這則引言之後,我釋出了一個沉重的嘆息)

(確實,有許多我們沒辦法改變的事情或想得到的,可能我們用盡了一生去追逐,那些事物不曾屬於我們,我們有時需要學會如何去放棄)

(我感嘆我沒辦法得到我真正想要的,但我可以學習怎麼選擇,怎麼完成我人生的使命)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ko_Wen-je