Go Premium?

•  
  • 88
  • 3
  • 2
Feb 23, 2019 09:28 English
At the bottom of the Lang-8's page, there is a ''Go Premium'' button.

I am considering whether to purchase that advanced function or not.

After thinking it for a while, I decided to keep in using free account.

Originally, I thought that Lang-8 was a useful foreign lauguages learning platform based on I have been using it for years and years, so that's why I was hesitate about whether to get that promotion or not.

Simply speaking, I wanted to obtain more functions that the free account couldn't offer.

But the premium account merely allow users to add pictures in their posts and it seems that there are no more other interesting functions are involved in premium account.

The other extra functions such as allow users download their entries as PDF files.

I don't criticize Lang-8's premium account is still limitied, I merely meant that my personal budget is weak, so I don't have enough money for purchasing their premium plan.
(Lang-8網頁的底部,有''Go Premium''的按鈕)

(我正考慮是否購買那套高階功能)

(考慮一陣子之後,我覺定仍然使用免費賬戶)

(起初,我覺得Lang-8是個很實用的外語學習平臺是基於我已使用了好幾年,所以我才猶豫是否要升級)

(簡單說,我想取得更多免費帳戶沒提供的功能)

(但白金帳戶只允許使用者在他們的日記中添加圖片)

(其中額外功能比如允許使用者以PDF檔案來下載他們的日記)

(我不是批評Lang-8的白金帳戶仍有限制,我只是意指我的個人預算有限,所以我沒足夠的錢買他們的白金方案)