Today's Exam Has Done

•  
  • 276
  • 5
  • 3
Aug 26, 2017 19:46 English
As I mentioned from last entry this morning (GMT+8 Taipei standard time), I took an intermediate level English test (GEPT) this afternoon. I finished it.

I rode my 125.cc black scooter from New Taipei City to Taipei City and finally arrival to the National University of Taiwan's Shuiyuan Campus, it spent me only forty five minutes, not long.

When I entered the school gate, I saw there are two people walk in front of me, according to their semblance / surface (I'm not sure which one is better), I guessed they are the students of NTU.

The one was a foreigner which refer to a black man, perhaps he is a student overseas, and another is an indigenous student. They using English to chat, and suddenly I could understand what are they talking about, I remember black man said''the air pollution is bad around this area'', Taiwanese student respond ''exactly, oh, now we arrived the school gate, this is your new school.'', ''wow, so is there our campus? so huge!'' said black man, ''yes, very big''. goodness me, I understood their conversation.

Right, it's redundant to describe too many irrelative things above, returning to the main topic is when I started to take the exam, at the beginning, I think that I did several wrong answers from listening part, why did I know that? because it depends on my instinct and even though I knew the answer is wrong, but I couldn't find better option to answer them.

By the way, fortunately, a majority of testers look like high school students, it's reasonable, because of this exam's level is intermediate, usually the difficulty in this exam is suitable for them, and why did I say it's fortunately? because my semblance / surface is still look like theirs, it's almost not difference but just taller than a little bit, so it means I'm still look young, then I won't be embarrassed.

However, when I would give up, after start to did reading part, I think it's easier than listening part, what's wrong? in general, the easiest part of the exam is listening, but I found that reading part is simpler. Well, hopefully my reading grade can repair the listening part, oh God, I want to pass the exam, this way, I can save a lot of time to take higher English level exam and achieve my original target in advance.

The final result will have announce on September thirteenth, the center of examination said that they offer the services for tester to search their grades from internet, also they will send brief message to the testers cell phone from the automatic machine system.
(就如我今早的日記所提到的(格林威治標準時間+8臺北標準時間),我今天下午參加全民英檢的中級測驗,我考完了)

(我騎我的125.cc的摩托車從新北市到臺北市,最後抵達國立臺灣大學水源校區,只花我四十五分鐘的時間,不算太久)

(當我進入校門的時候,我看到有兩個人走在我前面,根據他們的外表(我不確定哪個用詞比較好),我猜他們是臺大的學生)

(其中一位是黑人,或許他是留學生,另一個是本地學生,他們用英文閒聊,突然間我可聽懂他們在講什麼,我記得那個黑人說''在這個區域空氣污染很糟'',臺灣學生則回答''沒錯,哦,現在我們到校門口了,這就是你的新學校'',''哇,所以這就是我們的校區嗎?真是大!''黑人說道,''對呀,非常的大'',天啊,我聽得懂他們的對話)

(好吧,以上有太多不相關的多餘描述,回到主題就是當我開始考試時,起初我覺得我在聽力部份做了很多錯誤的答案,為什麼我知道?因為依我的直覺,即使我知道回答是錯的,但我找不到更好的答案)

(順道一提,幸運的是大多數受試者看起來都像高中生,這很合理,因為這個測驗的等級是中級,通常這個測驗難度適合他們,然後為何我說很幸運?因為我的外表看起來很像他們一樣年輕,幾乎沒什麼不同,只是比他們高一些些,所以這代表我看起來仍然年輕,這樣我就不會覺得尷尬了)

(不過當我想要放棄時,在我要開始做閱讀部份的時候,我覺得這比聽力部份簡單多了,怎麼回事?一般來說最容易的部份是聽力,但我發現閱讀部份比較簡單,嗯,但願我的閱讀成績可以彌補聽力,噢神啊,我想要通過這項測驗,如此一來我可以省下很多時間再去考斗級較高的英文考試然後就可以提前完成我原本的目標)

(最終的結果將在九月十三日宣佈,測驗中心表示他們提供受試者在網路上查詢成機,同時也會從自動化系統寄出簡訊到受試者的手機)