The Compliment Ticket of Lounge at The Airport

•  
  • 77
  • 0
  • 1
I am going to Macau for business today.

Originally, when I booked my flight ticket from the internet, I knew they assigned me a business class seat for departure, but my back-trip seat is economy class, perhaps they sold out seats, so I am lucky to received a business class seat.

I have never sat on a business class before.

This morning, when I checked in at the counter at the airport, the ground staff gave me a piece of the lounge invitation card.

I asked him why he gave me this card, he told me that because my seat is a business class, so I got the right to enter the lounge, I have never sat in the lounge at the airport to wait for the plane before either, I am so lucky.

It was so pity that I didn't have sufficient time to stay in that lounge to experience the atmosphere there due to the borading time was imminent. Otherwise, I would have stay in there for a while.
I am going to Macau for business today.
(我今天因工作關係要去澳門)

(起初,當我在網路上預訂我的機票時,我知道他們給了我離境時的商務艙座位,但我的回程座位是經濟艙,或許他們機票賣完了,所以我很幸運的得到一個商務艙座位)

(我之前不曾坐過商務艙座位)

(今早,當我在報到櫃臺報到時,地勤人員給了我一張貴賓室邀請卡)

(我問他為何給我這卡片,他告訴我因為我的座位是商務艙,所以我有權利進入貴賓室,我亦不曾在機場等飛機的時候坐在貴賓室過,所以我很幸運)

(很可惜我沒有足夠的時間待在貴賓室體驗那氣氛,是由於登機時間逼近,不然我會待在那邊一段時間)